- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
This Georgian style villa sits within two acres of beautifully manicured gardens offering incredible views of the Caribbean Sea. Aurora is an inviting retreat featuring 6 en suite bedrooms, dining gazebo, large swimming pool and tennis court and comes complete with access to a private cabana on the exclusive Sandy Lane Beach and an attentive team of villa staff.
Summer US$ 900 - US$ 1,800
Winter US$ 1,800 - US$ 3,300
This beautiful Georgian style villa is located on over two acres within the Sandy Lane Estate. Its elevated position affords incredible views of the surrounding area and the Caribbean Sea beyond. Finished with an impeccable decor of tasteful furniture and soothing tropical colours, Aurora is an inviting island retreat with ample outdoor living space, large mosaic tiled swimming pool and a private tennis court. Guests can also use a private cabana on the exclusive Sandy Lane Beach, and enjoy golf at the renowned Sandy Lane Golf Club.
The villa's spacious living room has an inviting circular couch, high tray ceilings and a unique crystal chandelier. The pocket-style doors slide back, opening the room to a large covered terrace. There is a casual dining area as well as a formal dining gazebo; the outdoor living areas overlook the tropical gardens and pool. For those looking to escape the sun, Aurora has a comfortable media room with ample seating, flat screen cable television and stereo system.
Aurora can be rented as three, four, five or six double bedrooms; all have en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans; some of the rooms open on to adjacent terraces. The staff includes a daily housekeeper, cook, laundress and night watchman.
Television in bedroom 3
Closest beach: Sandy Lane Beach
There are friendly cats on the premises
Staff rotates and work 7 days a week
Fish cakes and rum punch on arrival
Two singles/twins can be joined together to make a King
Bedroom 6 is separate and away from the other bedrooms offering extensive privacy
- Georgian style villa
- Use of Sandy Lane Clubhouse
- Private tennis court and mosaic pool
- Additional lower room, ideal for guests
- Manicured grounds spreading over 2 acres
- Housekeeper, Maid, Cook, Laundress and Night watchman
- Access to the beach at the Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach at Sandy Lane with cabana
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach cabana on Sandy Lane Beach, Beach chairs, Beach umbrellas, Boardgames, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Environmentally friendly, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Furnished, Garden view, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, House keepers quarters, Ice maker, Includes kitchen and laundry appliances, Lock off bedrooms, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Telephone, Tennis Court, TV, Water storage tanks, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 900|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||4||US$ 1,225|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 1,550|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||6||US$ 1,800|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,800|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||4||US$ 2,300|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 2,800|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||6||US$ 3,300|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; All rates subject to 7.5%
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Bedroom 1 - ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2- ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- ground floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 6- separate||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper/Laundress||7 days a week. From 8:30 am until|
|Laundress||7 days a week. From 8:30 am until|
|Cook x2||7 days a week. From 8:30 am until|
|Security / security guard||7 days a week. 6:00 pm - 6:00 am|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
|Amazing villa, beautifully furnished, fantastic staff. So relaxing|
|Exceptional Family Vacation What a fabulous house with plenty of space for an extended family vacation! The staff were amazing, and made sure we were well looked after. We enjoyed every aspect of the house, and would go back there without question! The bedrooms were comfortable, the outdoor seating was spacious as was the indoor seating. There were plenty of places to sit and relax either to be with others or not. Having the tennis court was a very nice addition to our trip, and we played quite regularly.|
|Our family is scattered across Canada, so Aurora was a lovely place to come to and spend a wonderful week together|