- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 12000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 6500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
With 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathrooms, Footprints features approximately 6,500 sq. ft. of covered living space, including a 1,300 sq. ft. elevated master suite with uninterrupted views out to the horizon. Footprints will inarguably set the standard for a new breed of sleek, modern yet relaxed island living that will appeal to the clients looking for that trendy yet relaxed island vibe.
Summer US$ 3,400
Winter US$ 4,900
Designed to maximize the spectacular ocean views, Footprints is a contemporary villa that offers you the best of Barbados. Set on Alleynes Bay Beach on the island’s west-facing Platinum Coast, with several stories of balconies, terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the water. Listen to the waves roll in from the calming minimalist interiors or use the villa as a base to explore other nearby beaches and golf courses.
Start each day at Footprints with coffee or tea at the shaded al-fresco dining pavilion overlooking the beach. Move to the lounge area on the terrace to read or nap, take a swim in the infinity pool, spend the afternoon on a chaise longue on the lawn or on the beach just beyond and try out local seafood on the barbecue before watching the sunset from the terrace or one of the balconies. The villa even has its own fitness and media rooms, which are air conditioned for your comfort, and the services of a chef, butler housekeeper and laundress are included in your stay.
The villa’s interiors are finished in a neutral palette of white and tan, creating a soothing atmosphere that lets the vibrant greens and blues of the surrounding trees and water be the stars. In spite of the toned-down color scheme, however, Footprints still feels warm and inviting, thanks to natural wood floors, enough classic roll-arm sofas for everyone and organic accents like coral and a leaf-shaped pendant light. The fully equipped, all-white kitchen is both contemporary and charming, with sleek, flat-fronted cabinets and a farmhouse-style table used as a breakfast bar.
The 5 hotel-worthy bedrooms at Footprints each with en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. Many open to balconies or terraces, so you can fall asleep to the sound of the ocean or feel the breeze first thing in the morning. Like the other living areas, the bedrooms use a restrained color scheme and plenty of natural texture for a luxe, layered look that’s still relaxed and beachy.
Though the villa is located on Alleynes Bay Beach, it’s just 1 mile from the beach at Reeds Bay and 2 miles from Sandy Lane Beach. Golfers will want to book a tee time at Royal Westmoreland Golf Course, just over 2 miles away, and the Sandy Lane Country Club course, 3.5 miles away. Take an afternoon or evening to stroll Holetown, 1.5 miles away, Speightstown, 4 miles away or Bridgetown, 10 miles away. At the end of your stay, plan on a 19-mile drive from Footprints to the island’s Grantley Adams International Airport.
Master bedroom includes his and hers walk-in closets, seating area, large indoor walk-in shower and outdoor tub on private patio
TVs included in Master bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 4 and Bedroom 5
The air conditioned gym includes an eliptical, treadmill and weight machine
Music controlled by Apple Ipad
Cable TV available
Bedrooms affording sea views: Master, Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3
On the lower level of the split level terrace afford a gazebo with bar and BBQ station, seating area and loungers
Beach chairs and umbrellas placed on beach daily
- Prime beach front position
- Close to top end restaurants
- Unique, minimalist architecture
- Exquisite suites all with en suite bathrooms
- Interiors designed & furnished by Kelly Hoppen
- Stunning sea views from many living spaces in the villa
- Spacious 1,300 sq ft. master suite is elevated with amazing views of the Caribbean Sea
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach front, Beach umbrellas, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Concierge Service, Covered terrace, Established gardens, Gazebo, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Includes kitchen and laundry appliances, Infinity edge pool, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 3,400|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 4,900|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; All rates subject to 7.5% VAT
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - third floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - fourth floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - fourth floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - third floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - second floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week|
|Laundress||6 days per week|
|Chef - 5 star Michelin Chef||6 days per week|
|Butler||6 days per week|
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.