- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Resort is a 16-acre, exclusive residential marina community located just north of landmark marina, Port St. Charles, on the Barbados Riviera. Port Ferdinand offers a lifestyle proposition unmatched by any other development in the Island.
Summer US$ 950 - US$ 1,600
Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Resort is a 16-acre, exclusive residential marina community located just north of landmark marina, Port St. Charles, on the Barbados Riviera. Port Ferdinand offers a lifestyle proposition unmatched by any other development in the Island. It’s Luxury with Soul, where the comforts of home meet unrivalled amenities – all at close quarters.
The development features 120 berths and 83 luxury residences, each with grand views of a captivating horseshoe-shaped marina and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Dine in style at our fine dining restaurant, spend a day being pampered in the spa, head out to sea on a paddle board adventure, take a picnic from the gourmet store on your yacht for a day or simply relax at home.
All of the residences are positioned above the dock, thereby benefiting from increased privacy and security, as well as an optimum view across the marina. The first phase consists of 32 homes including two, three and four bedroom layouts, with private berths starting at 60 ft. in length plus plenty of storage including a dedicated boat storage room and owner’s storage room.
Developer UNNA Resorts has worked with award-winning Jada Builders Inc. in the planning and delivery of Port Ferdinand, experts who have delivered many successful communities throughout the region such as the well-known Port Saint Charles Marina and the beachfront resort Saint Peter's Bay. Port Ferdinand is part of an exciting master plan for the northwestern region of Barbados. For residents this means a future of expanding links between a collection of UNNA developments and greater access to amenities and services in the area. Further, UNNA’s development plan ensures the areas’ signature Barbadian charm is retained.
Where to eat:
- Relish Dockside
- Pool Island Bar and restaurant which will have a pizzeria and barbecue grill
- Restaurant 13 59 for the ultimate fine dining experience; private and dock front dining also available.
For the kids:
- Indoor Kids Club- The latest gaming systems (X-box. Wii, Play station), theatre room, toddler play zone with specially padded flooring, foosball table, easel, Mac computer, pinball machine. Cameras have been installed so there is the additional eye in this room and our attendants/babysitters are fully trained in first aid and have the relevant certification.
- Outdoor Kids Club - 60ft waterfall, splash zone and picnic area (available in 2015)
- Nature trail next to club for added adventures (available in 2015)
- Paddle boards
- Boat tours for snorkeling and turtle watching
- Fishing trips
- Catamaran tours
- Icebergs and water trampolines
Further benefits include:
- Water Taxi complimentary
- Fitness Centre with personal trainer on board
- Villa Chefs/Waiters/Waitresses (available upon request for fee, per hour)
- Adult recreational area, inclusive of golf simulator room and pool table
- Sandbox Spa
- A welcome pack
- Personal Concierge. Colouring books and crayons available at the Front Desk for the toddlers
- 24 Hour Security
- Valet Parking
- Business Centre
- Conference Room
- Yacht Management
- Pool island
- Gourmet store
- Full service spa
- Conference room
- Kids Club available
- Beach facility & bar
- Fine dining restaurant
- Casual poolside dining & bar
- Yacht concierge & maintenance
- Entitlement to a Player’s Card at a local exclusive golf club
- Shared amenities between Port Ferdinand, St. Peter’s Bay & Port St. Charles
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Bar, Beach Access, Breezy location, Business center, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Concierge Service, Deck / Decking, Family location, Fully gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Gym, Kids Club, Personal fitness classes, Restaurant on site, Sea Views, Spa, Walking distance to beach, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||2 Bedroom Marina Front||2||US$ 950|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||3 Bedroom Marina Front||3||US$ 1,600|
Available for rent 2 and 3 bedroom Marina apartments; Prices are subject to VAT at 7.5%
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.