- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 28974 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 2700 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: No
Villa Lodge is a comfortable house comprising of a renovated Italian kitchen, small office, and verandahs with gardens and sea views. Located within Gibbs, the area offers a quiet and breezy retreat only 10 minutes from Holetown and Speightstown where all amenities can be found including banks, supermarket, shopping and museums.
A four-bedroom property located in the quiet residential West Coast neighbourhood of Gibbs Hill. Within a 15 minute walk of beautiful and secluded Gibbs Beach and occupying a large and breezy lot. A few steps lead up from the driveway to the main house on the left and a one bedroom self-contained apartment on the right.
The main house comprises dining room, sitting room, newly renovated Italian kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1 en suite, situated around an indoor garden. There is also a small office, separate laundry room and storage. The West-facing verandah offers sea and sunset views over the mature garden. There is a spacious verandah at the back of the house with a large garden offering great views to the East. There is a covered carport and room to add a swimming pool if desired. Villa Lodge offers excellent potential for further development.
- Sea & sunset views verandah
- Newly renovated Italian kitchen
- Mature gardens; indoor gardens
- Quiet residential neighbourhood
- Walking distance to Gibbs Beach
- A 1 bedroom self contained cottage
Amenities:Breezy location, Established gardens, Family location, Guest cottage, Patio, Restaurant close by, Sea Views
- The Shell Gallery: the largest sea shell shop in the Caribbean with rare and exotic sea shells perfect for decorating or as a gift.
- Gibbs Beach: serene with very few people and little activity. also providing shade and safe swimming.
- Mullins Beach: Ppopular beach with access to beach chairs and umbrellas for US$10.00.
- Mullins Restaurant and Bar: eclectic mix of Caribbean, Seafood and Internationally inspired cuisine on an open deck situated on a sandy beach looking onto the azure waters of Barbados.