- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: Swimming Pool
North Point Surf Club is located on the northern coast of the island, where the rugged waves of the Atlantic Ocean meet the golden shoreline. Perched high on the seafront cliff, this unique development opportunity affords approximately 800 ft. of ocean frontage with secure access to a secluded beach.
North Point Surf Club is located on the northern coast of the island, where the rugged waves of the Atlantic Ocean meet the golden shoreline. Perched high on the seafront cliff, this unique development opportunity affords approximately 800 ft. of ocean frontage with secure access to a secluded beach. Removed from the saturated west coast of the island, yet still within 30 minutes of the top restaurants, nightlife and shopping amenities, North Point Surf Club is a rare find within Barbados, let alone the Caribbean.
Set on approximately 14.92 acres, North Point Surf Club once operated as an exclusive retreat with an Olympic-sized pool and 48 rooms, all with lovely sea views. Development opportunities are endless for such an expansive property; ideas include a cosmetic surgery spa, sports medicine and rehab wellness centre, sports and recreation retreat, wind or solar energy farm or a magnificent family home.
- Private location
- Fantastic sea views
- Very secluded beach
- 50 ft olympic sized pool
- Unspoilt of natural beauty
- Zoned for commercial hotel
- Great Development Opportunity
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.