- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 5806 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Jacuzzi - outdoor, Plunge Pool
Sandy Cove is located on an ocean front cliff top offering tranquility. This 3 bed apartment offers elegant island living, with air-conditioning, jacuzzi and a well equipped kitchen. Apartments have beach access and superb communal facilities including a gym, sauna and state-of-the-art communications. The location is ideal living just moments from the World Famous Sandy Lane.
Sheltered by an unspoilt reef, lapped by the sparkling Caribbean, fringed with tamarind and mahogany trees, this is Sandy Cove. A private community of luxurious apartments, penthouses and villas with inspiring ocean views, soft sandy beaches and lush tropical gardens.
Sandy Cove consists of 12 spacious apartments. Each has a plunge pool, ocean facing patio, master bedroom suite and two further bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Three sumptuous penthouses crown the development, with breathtaking vistas across the cove. All penthouse living rooms and bedrooms open onto patios and sundecks, allowing the fresh tradewinds to cool the rooms. There is ample space to entertain or simply relax in the jacuzzi and full-size pool.
Apartment 401 offers elegant accommodation including three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Designed by architects Gillespie & Steel in classic colonial style, all homes are air-conditioned with well equipped kitchens and laundry rooms. The development also has a private gym and sauna, secure parking, state-of-the-art communications network and on-site maintenance staff.
- Plunge Pool
- Private gym
- Equipped Kitchen
- Private apartments
- Ocean facing patio
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach front, Breezy location, Ceiling fans in living room, Deck / Decking, Established gardens, Furnished, Gym, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Patio, Private beach access, Restaurant close by, Sauna, Sea Views, Security guard, Staffed, Sun deck, Water front
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.