- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 26920 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
Located between the 6th hole and a dramatic, wooded gully of Apes Hill Club; Cabbage Tree Green is set above the polo field and boasts long, panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the island’s west coast. The lots start on a high ridge offering each home a spectacular sea view.
Comprising of approximately 26,920 sq ft of land and located in the most southerly section of Apes Hill Club, Cabbage Tree Green is set above the polo field and boasts long, panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the island’s West Coast.
Residents of this exclusive community enjoy full access to all club amenities, including an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, fitness facilities, croquet, lawn bowling and a polo field. Open areas have also been designed to encourage a vibrant community atmosphere.
In an effort to try to sell the J37 Plot the owners have produced some building details and costs for three types of properties, namely a 2, 3 and 4 bedroom home. The following documents have been attached for your review, please note that these attachments refer to the 4 bed property mainly.
- J37 Site Plan
- J37 House Plans
- J37 Front Elevation
- J37 Building Cost Quotes
- Typical Specs and Finishes
- Indicative Style of House Picture
Building costs have also beeing created for the following, these are also attached:
1] a one storey, bungalow 2 beds, 1,800 sq. ft. plan area [approx. depending on final specifications] at US$450,000
2] a one storey, 3 bed, 3,200 sq. ft. plan area [approx. depending on final spec] at US$600,000
3] a two storey house, 4 beds and 5,000 sq. ft. plan area [approx. depending on final spec] at US$970,000 additionally it has the following features:
- TV room
- 4 bedrooms
- Pool decking
- Large kitchen
- Grand stair case
- Large main wrap around
- Lock off and pump room
- Two story living/dining area
- Every bedroom has wrap around veranda
- Partial basement for sloping site conditions
- Panoramic views
- Access to Polo field
- Access to lawn bowling
- Access to Tennis courts
- Access to fitness facility
- Community atmosphere
- Access to 18 hole Golf course
- Apes Hill Golf course: an 18 hole par 72 championship golf course featuring undulating pastures, coral stone and of course superb golf holes! Internationally recognized as one of the world’s best golf courses and for being environmentally conscious.
- Apes Hill Polo Field: indulge in the excitement of the game at one of the finest Polo fields in the West Indies! Visitors can enjoy Polo games from November through May for US$10 for adults and US$5 for children.
- Apes Hill Clubhouse: where Polo lovers can gather and grab something to eat as well as shop around.