- Status: Sold
- Size (Covered): 1375 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Infinity edge pool, Communal swimming pool
A truly exquisitely furnished apartment is a haven within the peaceful Sugar Hill Tennis Resort. Located on the second floor of the most West-facing Block of apartments B207 is definitely one to see! The apartments’ high ceilings, open plan and spacious layout, louvered windows, and French doors exude a sense of ease.
A truly exquisitely furnished 2 bedroom apartment; this property is a haven within a peaceful Resort Community. Located on the second floor of the most West-facing Block of apartments B207 is definitely one to see! With louvered doors off the living room onto the patio and louvered front door means that there is always a wonderful through breeze keeping the apartment light and airy.
The apartments open plan spacious design has been laid out for maximum efficiency and ample storage. With the utility area tucked away off the kitchen and the living room opening out onto the terrace through half French doors one's eye is carried through the apartment and out to the verdant and manicured grounds.
The master and guest bedrooms extend off the main living area on opposite sides to ensure maximum privacy and both have built in wardrobes and are ensuite. The ceilings are high and both bedrooms open out onto the patio through louvered half French doors. This apartment benefits from an excellent rental history and would be a perfect investment or Winter bolthole.
Sugar Hill Tennis Village is set on 90 acres of extremely well maintained grounds which include 3 flood lit tennis courts, a state of the art gym and private member beach facility through Royal Pavillion Fairmont Hotel. Sugar Hill also has 24 hour patrolling security and checkpoint on arrival, as well as an onsite management team at the Clubhouse and Restaurant.
- 24 hour security
- Resort Community
- Good rental history
- Flood lit tennis courts (3)
- 2 large communal pools
- Owner run development
- Communal facilities such as a gym
- Beach facility at Royal Pavilion with chairs & umbrellas
Amenities:24 Hour Security, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Close to beach, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Countryside views, Covered terrace, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Furnished, Gated, Gym, High ceilings, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Panoramic views, Pantry, Patio, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sofa Bed , Swimming Pool, Swimming pool - Infinity edge, Tennis Court, Turn key, Wheel Chair Accessible
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||1||US$ 200|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 300|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||1||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 450|
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.