- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 4000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Partly Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Mustard Seed offers the ultimate in quiet relaxation and peaceful ambience on the West Coast of Barbados.
Price Conditions: Land which is two lots: 7328+13,972 sq. ft. The house is on the larger lot and can be sold without the smaller lot for US$100,000 less
Set in lush tropical gardens, in a peaceful cul de sac, within walking distance to Mullins Beach, Mustard Seed has been described as one of the most unique new houses in Barbados. This natural coral stone house has recently been restored and upgraded. The tasteful, formal living room flows onto gracious patio and pool side living, inviting guests to linger over breathtaking views of the lush tropical gardens and infinity edge pool.
A staircase leads up from the living area to 2 of the 4 bedrooms. All of the bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms. The two upper bedrooms benefit from strong cooling trade winds & offer further cooling via ceiling fans. There are an additional two bedrooms located down stairs via a separate stairway off of the patio. These 2 large bedrooms have ceiling fans and are also air-conditioned. The open concept Granite top Italian kitchen, offers all of the modern luxuries required for carefree tropical living.
- Balcony terrace
- Private garden
- Parking space
- Large swimming pool
- Close to Mullins beach
- Close to Speightstown
- Peacful residential area
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Established gardens, Family location, Garden view, Swimming Pool
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.