- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 12331 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 4700 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - outdoor
Built with Caribbean living in mind, the home features high ceilings, an ‘L’ shaped patio which overlooks a pool and Jacuzzi, large kitchen and air-conditioned bedrooms. The lovely kitchen has granite counter tops and custom built cabinets. The villa also has landscaped gardens and is fully enclosed.
Located just 5 minutes from Royal Westmoreland and gorgeous beaches, is Westport 12 situates within the desirable residential neighbourhood of Westport St. James,
The villa, inspired by a Caribbean lifestyle features high ceilings, a large “L” shaped patio overlooking the swimming pool and jacuzzi, with a large kitchen, which boasts granite counter tops, and custom built cabinets. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which are all air-conditioned and boasts large closets. On the ground floor there is 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a study that can also be used as a bedroom, living, dining, kitchen, and large laundry room, 2 car garage with automatic door opener. The garden has been lushly landscaped and the property is fully fenced.
- Fully fenced home
- Granite counter tops
- Close to all amenities
- Lush landscaped garden
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Car garage with automatic doors
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Master bedroom en suite, Swimming Pool
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.