- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 39643 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
This fantastic 62,000 sq ft plot is located on Westmoreland Ridge, offering phenomenal panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the West Coast. The exceptionally well-located site offers a perfect opportunity to develop a signature home which could rival any on the West Coast of Barbados.
Fantastic plot, positioned in a great location on Westmoreland Ridge, close to all the amenities, affording phenomenal panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the West Coast of the island.
With this 1.42 acre springboard, one can imagine the luxury property that the discerning buyer will conceptualize and make a reality.
- Breezy & ideal location
- Close to many beaches
- Beautiful panoramic sea view
- Close to fine dining restaurants
- 1.42 acre plot on Westmoreland Ridge
- Close to all amenities in nearby Holetown
- Close to Apes Hill & Royal Westmoreland Golf
Amenities:Breezy location, Close to beach, Family location, Golf available, Golf course view, Panoramic views, Restaurants close by, Sea Views
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Plot Plans
- Colony Club
- Coral Reef Spa
- Royal Westmoreland Country Club
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.