- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 19394 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 1980 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
Costa Vista No.1 has four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms. Located at the top of this unique development, it offers panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea from an open rooftop terrace furnished for outdoor dining.
From the vantage point of the Caribbean Sea, one can look inland and see the beautiful seven unit Costa Vista development. It's unique architectural design combined with an ideal location and beautiful interiors make Costa Vista a great ownership opportunity.
Costa Vista offers elevated panoramic sea views, best enjoyed from the open roof terrace with outdoor dining space, accessed by a spiraled indoor staircase. The unit is laid out over three floors. The lower level comprises two bedrooms and a shared bathroom; the ground floor has two additional bedrooms, one of which is en suite. The first floor features the fully fitted kitchen with granite counter tops and full range of appliances as well as the living and dining areas. There is also a small laundry area. Residents will also benefit from communal gardens, swimming pool and “look out” gazebo.
With a private yet convenient location, fantastic views and beautiful décor, Costa Vista presents a wonderful investment opportunity.
- Private location with luxury finishes
- Communal gazebo & swimming pool
- Fantastic rental history & client base
- Walking distance to the lovely beach
- Absolutely stunning panoramic sea views
- Short distance to Bridgetown & Holetown
- Close to all amenities & boutique shopping
- Investment opportunity with Low communal fees
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Electric gates, Established gardens, Family location, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Gazebo, Master bedroom en suite, Panoramic views, Patio, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Roof terrace, Sea Views, Sun deck, Swimming Pool, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom(middle flr)||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||None||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2(middle flr)||-||-||-||1||Shared||-||None||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 (bottom flr)||-||-||1||-||Shared||Shower Only||None||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 (bottom flr)||-||-||1||-||Shared||Bath and Shower||None||0 x 0|
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.