- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 44563 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 8000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
Sundeck is a 5 bedroom 8,000 sq ft. villa which sits on approximately one acre of ridge front land with exceptional sea views. Sundeck will satisfy the design connoisseur’s palate with its unique layout and appealing décor
This 5 bedroom, 8,000 sq. ft. villa which sits on approximately one acre of ridge front land with exceptional sea views. Sundeck will satisfy the design connoisseur’s palate with its unique layout and appealing décor. Its beauty is afforded by the villa's Zen Fusion style, which can be characterized as relaxed, soft and modernistic, accented with a tasteful tropical flair both inside and out. The villa's namesake is one of its greatest features; the spacious sundeck is the focal point of the property, accompanied by an infinity-edge salt water swimming pool. Other attractive features include a Koi pond with handmade Indonesian stone panel mural at the entrance as well as the impressive study, entertainment room, gym and fully-equipped kitchen.
- Luxury finishes
- Stunning decor
- Massive sun deck
- Close to Holetown
- Stunning sea views
- Great for entertaining
- Gorgeous infinity edge salt water pool
- Zen fusion design style, & zen koi pond
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Breezy location, Close to beach, Deck / Decking, Family location, Fully staffed, Gated, Gated entrance, Golf course view, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Office, Panoramic views, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Sun deck, Swimming pool - Infinity edge, Terrace, Water feature
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.