- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 6250 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - outdoor
This one of a kind 2 storey penthouse suite has classical and tropical living spaces. The well finished penthouse features an elaborate bronze handrail, and an expansive wrap around balcony which affords spectacular sea views which can be enjoyed from the Jacuzzi or the barbecue area.
This exclusive resort community is idyllically positioned within a tranquil beachfront setting, on the Southern fringes of historic Speightstown.
Positioned on the 2nd and 3rd floors, approximately 46-feet above sea level and boasting uninterrupted spectacular views of the aquamarine waters of the Caribbean Sea, this penthouse apartment overlooks the beach to the West and the resort's swimming lagoon to the South. Covering just over 6,250 sq. ft. of living space, this amazing residence combines both classical tastes and tropical themes - an urban style, just as appropriate for Barbados as it would be for London.
The lower level, features an entrance foyer, a library, powder room, study with daybed and en suite bathroom, the 3rd bedroom, sitting room, an elegant bathroom, an open-plan kitchen and a living room which leads on to a spacious dining terrace, commanding breathtaking views of the ocean.
An interior stairwell with brass handrail supported by elaborate bronze work detailing, leads to the upper level which offers 2 master suites; both bedrooms feature; glass sliding doors along two sides that open on to an expansive wrap-around balcony with Jacuzzi, wet bar, barbecue area and two outdoor showers. The property is completed with a laundry room and 2 full shower rooms located at basement level.
Awarded the Five Star Bentley International Property award for Best Caribbean Property in 2004, this penthouse is one of a kind.
- Idyllic location
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Tranquil location
- Uninhibited sea views
- BBQ area and wet bar
- Close to Speightstown
- Communal pool & gym
- Walking distance to all amenities
Amenities:Air conditioning, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach front, Breezy location, Fully gated, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Panoramic views, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Sun deck, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Walking distance to shops, Water front, Wet Bar
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.