- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 37235 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 6200 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Windfall is an exquisite villa located within the renowned Apes Hill Polo Estate. Offering breathtaking 180° views of the island’s coast line, it has spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, a swimming pool and expansive covered terraces.
Located on the polo field at Apes Hill, one of the highest elevations on the West coast of Barbados, Windfall enjoys breathtaking 180° views of the island’s coast line and year-round tradewind breezes.
The spacious villa comprises four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a guest powder room. There is a living room, separate family room, office and large Italian kitchen, as well as separate staff quarters and storage space.
Covered terraces provide ample outdoor living and entertaining space with two separate seating areas and a dining area serviced through a kitchen hatch with bar. The terrace leads onto a large pool deck with 800 sq ft swimming pool.
Finishes include stone flooring throughout the villa and marble tiling and vanities in the bathrooms. As part of the Apes Hill Development, this villa has duty-free status (for refurbishments / additions / furnishings) as well as rights to golf club membership and stabling for horses.
- Stunning views
- Spacious rooms
- Close to golf course
- Large Italian kitchen
- World Famous Polo Field
- Located on Apes Hill Polo Estate
- Large pool deck with 800 sq. ft pool
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Countryside views, Deck / Decking, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Garden view, Golf course view, Master bedroom en suite, Panoramic views, Patio, Resort view, Sea Views, Sun terrace, Swimming Pool
- Apes Hill Golf
- Apes Hill Polo Club
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.