- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 2300 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
A unique open plan villa with stunning sea views, where state of the art decor meets functionality. Sunny Days has been renovated and remodeled to meet your every need and comfort - representing true value. Upon entering this spacious haven, you will be impressed by the open floor plan, and sophisticated finishes.
A unique open plan villa with stunning sea views, where state of the art decor meets functionality. This villa is a picture of perfection, and awaits a buyer interested in true value. Sunny Days has been renovated and remodeled to meet your every need and comfort. Upon entering this spacious haven, be impressed with the open floor plan, and sophisticated finishes.
The ground floor bedroom has been extended, making it larger and now suitable for the inclusion of an office space, or entertaining area. Whether it is a lounging area or office space, with one step outside you'll be on the beautiful pool deck-home of the unique private heated pool. The pool deck has been remodeled and perfectly outfitted with all you need for entertaining. With outdoor seating and umbrellas accentuated with stunning views of the Sugar Hill Estate, there is very little left to be desired. On the second floor you will find 2 glorious en suite bedrooms, accompanied by a walk-in closet. From the master bedroom open up to a spacious covered terrace - the home of priceless views of turquoise waters and indescribable sunsets, epitomizing luxury in its most natural form.
The state of the art kitchen has been expanded to accommodate extra refrigeration and laundry space. As a new addition, it is also armed with all stainless steel appliances and new crockery. Picture yourself in this kitchen surrounded with top of the line appliances such as the Kenmore Elite large stainless steel refrigerator and 6 element electric hob with built in hood and double ovens with warming drawer. If that’s not enough enjoy professional stand alone equipment such as Cuisinart blender, food processor, artisan food mixer and Tassimo coffee machine. There is also an extensive range of Lagostina Italian Professional pots and pans and more than ample range of Giannini utensils. We guarantee you that laundry will feel like no obligation or chore with the Kenmore Elite Oasis washing machine and dryer which will be at your disposal.
When purchasing any property, one must take into consideration the array of needs represented by your future guests and also make provision for the future. Tamarind Row 10 has the special feature of being fully wheelchair accessible. The entire ground floor is one level - including the ground floor bedroom and patio area.
Sunny Days is located within the spectacular John and David Lloyd Sugar Hill Resort Community, which is set on fifty acres of gently sloping land overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Just minutes drive from the stunning West Coast, often referred to as the Platinum Coast with its beautiful sandy beaches & cool Caribbean waters, where you can do as little or as much as you like. You can engage in water sports, diving & sailing or just simply relaxing and soaking up the sun. It also offers some of the best restaurants in Barbados with renowned names such as Daphne’s, Lonestar and of course The Sandy Lane Hotel & Country Club - these can all be found just a few minutes drive from the Resort.
- Golf nearby
- Restaurant on site
- Stunning sea views
- Recently renovated
- Wheelchair friendly
- Communal gardens
- State of the Art Gym
- 4 floodlit Tennis Courts
- 2 communal swimming pools
- Private heated swimming pool
- Large furnished space for entertaining
Amenities:24 Hour Security, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Family location, Fully gated, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Panoramic views, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Wheel Chair Accessible
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.