- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 24000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 7250 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
This spacious one-storey open plan villa is one of the most exciting listings to come to market in recent years. The villa was designed by renowned architect Michael Gomes, and features an infinity edge pool with spectacular gulley views and full privacy. This villa is a must-see to fully appreciate its beauty.
Set within beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking a breathtaking gulley, Monkey Business is one of the most impressive homes to come on the market in recent years. The spacious one-level villa comprises four bedrooms in the main house and two bedroom suites in the detached guest cottage.
The villa has an open plan living area with a lounge that opens onto the patio and infinity edge pool, all with spectacular gulley views. There is a separate TV and media room off the lounge area and a large kitchen off the dining room.
Designed by Michael Gomes, one of Barbados' most sought after architects, and built by leading Barbados builders Mirara Construction, Monkey Business has been beautifully finishes to a very high standard.
Located in a very quiet neighbourhood and afforded full privacy by the gulley, the villa is just a few minutes’ away from Holetown, offering a range of amenities including fine dining, shopping and nightlife.
- One storey villa
- Exclusive location
- Close to Holetown
- Close to Sugar Hill
- Outstanding finishes
- Michael Gomes designed
- Maximized Outdoor living
- Infinity Edge Swimming Pool
- Gazebo overlooks private gully
Amenities:Established gardens, Garden view, Gazebo, Swimming pool - Infinity edge, Wheel Chair Accessible
- The Shell Gallery: the largest sea shell shop in the Caribbean with rare and exotic sea shells perfect for decorating or as a gift.
- Gibbs Beach: serene with very few people and little activity. also providing shade and safe swimming.
- Mullins Beach: Ppopular beach with access to beach chairs and umbrellas for US$10.00.
- Mullins Restaurant and Bar: eclectic mix of Caribbean, Seafood and Internationally inspired cuisine on an open deck situated on a sandy beach looking onto the azure waters of Barbados.
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.