- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 60000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
Marine Villas - is the site previously known as The Coach House - represents a fabulous development opportunity on the famed West Coast of Barbados. Planning permission includes first-class apartment living just a beach ball’s throw from the turquoise waters and golden sands of the Sandy Lane and Paynes Bay beaches.
Marine Villas - is the site previously known as The Coach House - represents a fabulous development opportunity on the famed West Coast of Barbados. Planning permission includes first-class apartment living just a beach ball’s throw from the turquoise waters and golden sands of the Sandy Lane and Paynes Bay beaches. Ideally positioned in the heart of the island’s Platinum Coast, the prestigious Marine Villas is set to be a premier gated community of over 20 well appointed units offering a choice of two or three bedroom apartments and luxury top floor penthouses. Best of all, the development has hassle-free access to the popular Paynes Bay via its own private beach access. The apartments will be ideally located within minutes of the social epicenter of the West Coast, including premier restaurants, shopping centers, coffee shops and select duty-free shopping.
- 60,000 sq. ft. of prime real estate
- Outline architecural designs available
- Marketing information already prepared for launch
- Planning permission for a commercial development
- Designs include a pool, club house and ample parking
- Exclusive and private beach access to Paynes Bay, St. James
- Planning permision for 25 - 28 apartments (2 & 3 bedroom configuration)
- Located in the heart of popular Paynes Bay and Sandy Lane Estate address
Amenities:Beach Access, Close to beach, Private beach access, Private location
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.