- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 21900 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 4500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: No
Unique in every way, this 4,500 sq ft refreshingly open plan beachfront home comes complete with 4 beds, 4 baths, an attractive outdoor dining gazebo, terrace, entertainment patio and enchanting gardens. This Caribbean chic villa is situated on ½ an acre of land, set back from the road and is located in the exclusive Church Point area, with only four similarly private homes, so one can truly enjoy the breathtaking sights and sounds of the tropics
Unique in everyway, this refreshingly beautiful beach front home comes complete with 4 large bedroom suites, an attractive outdoor dining gazebo and maintained gardens. This villa is located in the desirable and extremely exclusive Church Point area in St. James and benefits from being located far from the coast road, so one can simply relax and truly enjoy the breath taking views.
When entering the home the open plan living areas draw you onto the large terraces, entertainment patio and the enchanting gardens. Light wooden floors, stylish doors and windows and contemporary lighting along with high vaulted ceilings and coral rendered feature walls all help to distinguish this home from the more traditional homes. The property is located on approximately 22,000 sq. ft. of beach front land and is designed on two floors, approximately 4,500 sq. ft. of covered living space. Anyone looking to own a signature beach front property Thespina is a must see.
- GROUND FLOOR:
Entrance 16 x 10
Powder Room 11.11x 3
Kitchen 7.07 x 21
Living Room 25.5 x 30
Bar Area 10 x 16
Covered Patio 18 x 27
Gazebo 13 x 13
Living Room 12.11 x 15.08
Master bed 12.10 x 10.11
Closet and master bath 15 x 8.05
Bed 2 12.04 x 9
Bath 2 5 x 12
- UPPER FLOOR:
Corridor 17 x 6.11
Master bed 21 x 13.03
Master Bath 13.10 x 8
Bed 2 21 x 11.10
Bath 2 9x 4.10
- Water front
- Dining gazebo
- Private gardens
- 4 bedroom suites
- Breathtaking views
- Close to fine dining
- Large open plan design
- Quiet & peaceful location
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach bar close by, Beach front, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Garden view, Luxury Finishes, Private location, Restaurants close by, Security Safe, Sun terrace
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 1||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
- Colony Club
- Coral Reef Spa
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.