- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1372 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Kids Pool, Communal swimming pool
A new gated condominium spanning over 3 acres offers views out to the turquoise waters of the bay. These 4 buildings designed by Gillespie and Steel comprise of 2 and 3 bedrooms along with 8 penthouses each featuring well appointed kitchen and living areas. The West Coast provides an array of amenities for owners.
OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
Beach View Condominium Hotel is a 36 unit hotel set on three acres of Barbados’ famed West Coast, just steps away from
the beach. The condos surround two large pools, one children’s & the other adult, with very spacious decks.
The development is owned by a holding company which issues one residential share per condo. Each residential
shareholder will be entitled to exclusive possession of the condo unit to which the residential shares apply.
The structure of the company provides for a reduction in the annual land tax & certain benefits applicable to hotel
Any future sale of the unit is by a sale of the shares. Under Barbados law sale of shares attracts transfer tax of 2.5% &
stamp duty of approximately 5%.
An owner must enter into a rental management agreement with Beach View Property Ltd. This company has been
established by the developer with the prime purpose of managing the property as a hotel. All management, reservations &
accounting support services will be supplied as part of the agreement.
All units are sold fully furnished to ensure uniformity of contents. The property is fully serviced to include housekeeping
services in all rooms, full night time security & regular pool & garden maintenance.
Each owner must make his unit available for rent for 9 months of the year but has complete use of the unit for the other 3
All expenses & revenue are pooled thereby offering a fair distribution of net revenues between all owners. No one unit
will be favoured over another (Attached to the listing for your perusal under additional documents).
- Communal swimming pool
- Walking Distance to the beach
- Elevated lots affords sea views
- Open plan kitchen & living area
- Designed by Gillespie and Steel
- Direct access to Paynes Bay beach
- Excellent value for beach front property
- Special offer: fully furnished & equipped
- Close to Holetown & fine dining restaurants
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Gated entrance, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Private location, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Terrace, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops
|Unit Name||Type||Status||Price (US$)||Size sq.ft.||Price sq.ft.(US$)||Bed||Bath||Floor||Notes|
|105||Apartment||For Sale||499,000||1372||364||2||2||Ground||'Seagrape' Ground floor|
|Features: Air conditioning, Beach access, Sea View, Sun deck, Swimming pool|
|302||Apartment||For Sale||599,000||1372||437||2||2||0||'PawPaw' Second floor|
|Features: Air conditioning, Beach access, Beach front, Furnished, Sun deck, Swimming pool|
|202||Apartment||For Sale||579,000||1372||422||2||2||0||*Special Offer (Market Value US$625,000); 'PawPaw' first floor|
|Features: Air conditioning, Beach front, Garden view, Quality finishes, Sea View|
|311||Apartment||For Sale||599,000||1372||437||2||2||2nd||'Carambola' Second floor|
|Features: Air conditioning, Balcony, Beach access, Furnished, Sea View, Sun deck, Swimming pool|
|305||Apartment||For Sale||599,000||1372||N/A||2||2||'Seagrape' Second floor|
|Features: Air conditioning, Beach access, Sea View, Sun deck, Swimming pool|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.