- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1750 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Golden Acres is low density development comprising of 9 townhouses. The communal facilities include a swimming pool and assigned parking. The 2 storey townhouses have a spacious kitchen, dining and living areas as well as covered terrace which lead unto a small garden. Golden Acres represents a good value investment due its location.
Located within a short walk of the popular West Coast Beach by the popular '5 star' restaurant, the Lone Star and Ju Ju's Beach Bar, is affordable & elegant living at Golden Acres. This low density development is made up of 9, 3 bedroom, 2 storey townhouses.
The development includes; a communal swimming pool, as well as allocated parking.
The spacious kitchen, dining, guest powder room and living areas are located on the lower level, as well as a covered terrace, which is an extension of the living space that leads out onto a small garden. The 3 bedrooms are all located on the upper level.
Golden Acres represent a good value investment due to the location. The property will work well as a convenient holiday home, constructed by a well known and established Barbadian development team & construction company. With five units already sold - do not miss out on this excellent investment opportunity to own a little piece of "The Rock".
- Private Location
- Spacious rooms
- Low running costs
- Established gardens
- Good rental potential
- Communal swimming pool
- Easy access to public transport
- Walking distance to turquoise waters
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Garden view, Gated, Luxury Finishes, Patio, Private location, Security Alarm, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops
|Unit Name||Type||Status||Price (US$)||Size sq.ft.||Price sq.ft.(US$)||Bed||Bath||Floor||Notes|
|C8 (middle unit)||Townhouse||For Sale||414,500||1750||283||3||3||Floor area: 1750 sq. ft.|
|C9 (middle unit)||Townhouse||For Sale||414,500||1750||283||3||3||Floor area: 1750 sq. ft.|
|D12 (middle unit)||Townhouse||For Sale||414,500||1750||283||3||3||Floor area: 1750 sq. ft.|
|D14 (middle unit)||Townhouse||For Sale||414,500||1750||283||3||3||Floor area: 1750 sq. ft.|
|D15 (corner unit)||Townhouse||For Sale||437,500||1750||283||3||3||Floor area: 1750 sq. ft.|
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.