- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 2000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
Motivated seller. This luxurious three-bedroom penthouse boasts panoramic sea views, private Jacuzzi pool, sunbathing terrace and beach access. Summerlands 106 has been built to a high standard incorporating contemporary indoor spaces with comfortable outdoor areas. The Summerlands development offers 24-hour property management and a large swimming pool. This is a great value for a 2,000 sq ft penthouse with a successful rental history.
Price Conditions: Extremely motivated seller
Summerlands 106 is a luxurious penthouse with over 2,000 sq ft of living space, inclusive three bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and private sunbathing terrace with heated Jacuzzi. The penthouse has been built to a high standard incorporating contemporary indoor spaces with comfortable outdoor spaces. The luxury finishes, quality build spec and modern conveniences are finished with stylish Caribbean accents such as coral stone mouldings, solid wooden doors, windows and balustrades and charming pickled wood vaulted ceilings and cabinetry. There is also a fully equipped modern kitchen, air conditioning and contemporary bathrooms.
The Summerland development offers 24-hour property management, a large communal swimming pool with sunbathing patio and private access to Prospect Beach, offering safe swimming and a selection of water sports. The penthouse also includes privileges to use the Escape Hotel & Spa facilities, where sun loungers, cocktails and fine dining are available for a small additional charge per person. Please ask for details.
- Sea view
- Roof terrace
- Spatious area
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Close to fine dining
- Sun bathing terrace
- Private beach access
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Gated, Gated entrance, Gazebo, Hair dryer, Master bedroom en suite, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, Walking distance to beach, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 325|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 425|
Extremely motivated seller
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Shared||Bath/Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.