- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 52000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 10200 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
A romantic showpiece of pure luxury with brilliantly ochestrated living spaces. Nothing has been spared to emanate the renaissance of the Italianate Palazzo styled villa. The pavilion style guest home mirrors the glamour of the main house bespoke opulence and tranquility. Situated within the exclusive Sandy Lane Estate, owners benefit from exceptional facilities.
Sandy Lane has always been a setting for glitz and glamour in the grandest of tradition, and of no exception is this dazzling Italianate Palazzo.
The main residence fills some 9,000 square feet with formal party settings; this showpiece will romantically capture your heart from the celestial 44-ft-high elliptical oval circular gallery with a wondrous loggia expanding the space. Once inside the ornate iron-and-glass entrance door, it reaches its zenith. Four stories of brilliantly orchestrated living space flow melodiously from an ethereal iron-railed, grand carved marble serpentine staircase, to the great room which is adorned by renaissance furnishings. Beyond lies 1 of 2 gourmet kitchens.
The 4 sleeping suites are all with spacious en-suites and dressing rooms of oak wooden closets.
The main salon with plush seating, has a breath taking terrace overlooking redolent gardens and a 40ft swimming pool with mosaic tiles.
The 1200sq.ft guest pavilion is a miniature representation of the great residence, bespoke opulence and tranquility, which is evident everywhere with an Italian influence that preceded the British Empire.
- Beautiful pool
- Luxury Finishes
- Close to amenities
- Sandy Lane Estate
- Perfect for entertaining
- World Class Golf Course
- Guest pavilion in the grounds
- Close to fine dining and polo fields
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Courtyard, Dining Gazebo, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Private location, Restaurant close by, Security Alarm, Security guard, Security Safe, Staffed, Sun terrace, Swimming Pool, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.