- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 914 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Ajoupa Villa #5 is situated in a gated community of 14, 2 bedroom townhouses with a shared ten meter swimming pool.
Ajoupa Villa #5 is situated in a gated community of 14, 2 bedroom townhouses with a shared ten meter swimming pool. Villa 5 is a very well equipped semi detached unit with 2 bedrooms, both on the upper floor level. The main bedroom has a queen bed and fitted wardrobes, full length mirror, and a wall safe for valuables. There is a balcony where you can enjoy sea views or beautiful sunsets of the West Coast. The second bedroom has twin beds, with a wardrobe and a mirror also. Both bedrooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans. The upper floor level offers a spacious shared bathroom, while the ground floor level has a powder room for guests.
The ground floor level offers an open plan living arrangement and consists of a living room, dining area and a fully fitted kitchen with a full size cooker, fridge/freezer and a combination clothes washer, dryer machine. The large double doors on this level also open out to a small balcony with sea views.
Ajoupa Villas are located on the West Coast of Barbados in the parish of St. James, just a few minute’s walk to the beach and supermarket. Just a few minute’s drive takes you to the Sunset Crest and Holetown areas where you will find duty free shopping, a supermarket, cafes and restaurants, banking, post office, and also golf and tennis facilities.
- Ceiling fans
- High ceilings
- Lighted pathway
- Close to amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Dishwasher, Family location, Patio, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Tennis Court, Washer/Dryer
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.