- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1607 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Summerland 201 is an open plan unit that features a spacious living areas and a fully-equipped kitchen. The living areas open out to the expansive patio with direct access to the communal pool deck. Summerland 201 includes 3 bedrooms, the master includes an en suite while the two guest bedrooms share a bathroom.
Summerland 201 enjoys a ground-floor location in the tranquil Summerland development on Barbados' Platinum Coast. Summerland is a gated development featuring two buildings each with six apartments as well as a communal pool with gazebo and beach access.
This open plan unit features spacious living areas and a fully-equipped kitchen. The living areas open out to the expansive patio with direct access to the communal pool deck. Summerland 201 includes 3 bedrooms, the master includes an en suite while the two guest bedrooms share a bathroom.
Summerland enjoys a premier location opposite the famous Prospect Beach and is within walking distance of supermarkets and restaurants. Located nearby is the popular town of Holetown offering fine dining, Limegrove Lifestyle Center and nightlife, as well as Barbados' capital Bridgetown.
Summerland has enjoyed great rental potential and is ideal as either a holiday home or investment opportunity.
- Walk to beach
- Ground floor unit
- Communal pool
- Close to amenities
- Gated development
Amenities:Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Gated entrance, Patio, Restaurants close by, Swimming Pool
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.