- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 2925 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Royal Apartment 331 is the only 4 bedroom apartment available at the Royal Apartments in the renowned Royal Westmoreland Resort, The apartment is situated on the penthouse level and boasts terrific views of the Caribbean Sea.
Royal Apartment 331 is the only 4 bedroom apartment available at the Royal Apartments in the renowned Royal Westmoreland Resort, The apartment is situated on the penthouse level and boasts terrific views of the Caribbean Sea. The epitome of modern and style, this unit offers open plan design, maximizing on the distant sea views. The master bedroom is en suite and faces the sea and opens out to the balcony while the other 3 bedrooms are also ensuite and offer ample cupboard space. The unit has quality finishes including travertine floors, granite counter tops and a large equipped kitchen which opens out to the living and dining areas. Owners and tenants have the choice of optional membership programs which grant access to the resort's amenities such as an 18 hole championship course, golf, floodlit garden tennis courts, gym, Mullins Beach access; pool side cafe and clubhouse. There is 24 hour security and a golf cart is included. A stunning condominium unit with good rental potential - definitely a rare find!
- A/C Split
- Dish Washer
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Dishwasher, Elevator, Family location, Golf available, Gym, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Spa, Tennis Court
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.