- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 57935 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 7800 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
Coco de Mer is an elegant four bedroom home located within the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate in St James. Completed in 2006, this home was designed by Michael Gomes and built to exacting specifications.
Coco de Mer is an elegant 4 bedroom home located within the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate in St James. Completed in 2006, this home was designed by Michael Gomes and built to exacting specifications.
The main reception room opens to a covered verandah which overlooks the classic, infinity-edged swimming pool and is connected to the dining room by a bridge over a koi pond. The dining room is open on two sides, enabling you to enjoy the tropical surroundings. The gorgeous dining table has been carved from local coral stone. There are two guest bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a TV room on this level. The custom-designed kitchen is fully equipped and provides an informal dining area with views out to the gardens.
A fourth bedroom can be found in the pool house which provides an additional dining option. This house is fully equipped with a spacious laundry room, staff quarters as well as a large storage room on the lower level that can be converted to a gym or media room if desired.
The gardens were landscaped by Stephen Thomas to complement the tropical surroundings. The owner's attention to detail has resulted in a unique and one-of-a-kind property that is immaculately maintained. An adjoining residential lot, approximately 1.33 acres in size, may also be available by negotiation.
- Sea Views
- Ceiling Fans
- Modern Kitchen
- Walk-In Closet
- Excellent Light
Amenities:Air conditioning, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Garage, High ceilings, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.