- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 54000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
Tradewinds is a superbly maintained 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa situated within the exclusive, member's only, world-class Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort and sits on a double plot comprising approximately 1.2 Acres with views of the Caribbean Sea.
This superbly maintained 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom villa is situated within the exclusive, member's only, world-class Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort and sits on a double plot comprising approximately 1.2 Acres with views of the Caribbean Sea. The property overlooks the green of the 16th Fairway, is offered fully furnished and boasts high quality finishes including extensive coral stone and some coral rendering, travertine floors and granite and marble counter tops.
Beyond the private gated entrance is a palm tree lined paved driveway and the gardens have been beautifully landscaped providing exceptionally attractive access to the entrance of the main house. At the main entrance of the home, is an attractive fountain complex and double bay carport.
The ground floor level is designed on open plan principles featuring high pickled-pine ceilings, spacious indoor and outdoor living, entertainment and dining areas, a very large well-equipped state of the art kitchen, a separate staff quarters including a laundry room, and an adjacent additional (5th) bathroom. There is a second bedroom on this level, larger with its own exclusive terrace and garden view and a large pool deck, with a substantial barbecue area leading off from the kitchen proves fantastic for entertaining.
The first floor features 2 large en suite bedrooms, each with a walk in closet and either could be used as the master bedroom and both have access to a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and facing the sea. Situated along prestigious Palm Ridge, this property is set amongst other luxury homes, however, uniquely stands apart due to the double plot it offers.
There are fully approved plans in place for an additional 3 bedroom guest cottage, with pool to be constructed. This extends the accommodation to a 7 bedroom residence. The design of the guest suite has been determined in a manner to offer the opportunity of further extension if in the future the owner would wish to separate the lots and sell two freehold sites – this would provide the future owner with a significant financial advantage.
- A/C Split
- Water Tank
- Water Pump
- Dish Washer
- Burglar Bars
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, BBQ, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Dishwasher, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Garage, Golf available, Golf course, Gym, High ceilings, Private location, Restaurant on site, Spa, Tennis Court, Washer/Dryer
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.