- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 38000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 4300 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Sandy Lane 148 is a spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home with automatic gates that lead to a sheltered front patio by the main entrance.
Sandy Lane 148 is a spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home with automatic gates that lead to a sheltered front patio by the main entrance. Beyond the main entrance is a large foyer with a fountain that forms the focal point of a massive open courtyard. There are 3 main bedrooms located on one side of the home and are all air conditioned. The master bedroom is approximately 16 x 13 sq.ft. with an ensuite bathroom which includes a shower and double vanity. The other 2 bedrooms are approximately 14 x 12 sq.ft. each and share a 'Jack & Jill' bathroom with a tub.
There is a separate nook that could be ideal for an informal office. On the other side of the property is a 13 x 11 sq.ft. room that could serve as a fourth bedroom, and this has a nearby powder room. The lovely remodelled kitchen has teak cabinetry with granite countertops, an island feature and stainless steel appliances including a double oven, fridge and dishwasher. Adjacent to the kitchen is the laundry room, a modest powder room and direct access to the sheltered double car port and storage room.
The property features several living spaces that are separate from the formal dining, sitting and living areas. The focal point however is the huge 30 x 12 sq.ft. sheltered back patio which overlooks the large swimming pool and deck, gazebo and beautifully manicured grounds which are both expansive and ideal for entertaining.
- Open plan
- Manicured gardens
- Remodelled kitchen
- Double car port garage
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
Amenities:Air conditioning, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Covered parking, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Garage, Garden view, Gated entrance, Golf course, Master bedroom en suite, Office, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.