- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 26686 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 3170 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Located just north of Holetown in the heart of the platinum west coast is this peaceful cul-de-sac of private villas in the very sought after address of Old Queens Fort.
Located just north of Holetown in the heart of the platinum west coast is this peaceful cul-de-sac of private villas in the very sought after address of Old Queens Fort. While the private road appears very un-assuming, it offers easy access to the beach and is within walking distance of the new Limegrove Lifestyle Center, West Coast Mall and Sandy Crest Medical Center. Sandy Lane Golf course is within a few minutes by car and its convenient location make it an ideal choice for a Holiday Villa or a luxury residence.
Completely renovated over the past few months to include a new roof (Enviroshake cedar look composite shingles that are fungus and algae resistant and can withstand winds up to 200 mph), freshly tiled floors (porcelain travertine to most areas) a gorgeous new kitchen, new bathrooms (Vormax toilets and quartz counter tops) and a smart new security system.
The Villa is a single story, Spanish style bungalow designed by the renowned architect Ian Morrison. Decorative arch ways, exposed wood beams and wooden swivel windows are just some of the authentic features of the property. The grounds are landscaped, mature and spacious and they set a tone of shade and privacy that are synonymous with the secluded retreats of the area.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Lobby
- Living room (30’ x 24’) newly fitted glass sliding bi-fold doors to patio/pool
- Dining room (16’ x 16’ max) newly fitted glass sliding bi-fold doors to patio/pool
- Breakfast room (15’7” x 13’4”) newly fitted glass sliding bi-fold doors to patio/pool
- Kitchen (18’ x 14’) open plan to dining area, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry (quartz counter top, Smeg oven, 36"Bosch cooktop, Samsung 26 cub' door in door fridge, dishwasher, wine cooler
- Powder room/guest bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom (18’ x 13’6”) walk-in closet en-suite bathroom with tub, shower, double vanity sink a/c
- Bedroom 2 (15’ x 15’) walk-in closet en-suite bathroom a/c
- Bedroom 3 (15’ x 12’) built-in cupboards en-suite bathroom a/c
- Laundry area with linen cupboards, washer, dryer and further storage
- Staff/bedroom 4 (13’ x 8’) a/c
- Maid’s W.C.
- Patio (30’ x 30’)
- Pool (new pump)
- Double car port with storage cupboards
- Outside: Newly fitted electric gate and landscaped grounds with mature trees – fully enclosed
- Fully enclosed
- Mature grounds
- Double car port
- North of Holetown
- Near to amenities
- Ian Morrison design
- Two minutes walk to the beach
- Completely refurbished and modernized
Amenities:Air conditioning, Breezy location, Close to beach, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, High ceilings, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.