- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 3000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Located within the renowned gated community of Sugar Hill, A19 is a luxurious 4-bedroom 4.5 bathroom semi-detached villa. The charming living area in the villa is light and expansive, opening onto a terrace, affording space for dining and relaxation.
Located within the renowned gated community of Sugar Hill, A19 is a luxurious 4-bedroom 4.5 bathroom semi-detached villa. The living area in the villa is expansive and opens onto a terrace which affords space for dining and relaxation.
The modern kitchen boasts a bright interior along with an abundance of storage space, the adjacent room can be used as a study or relaxation area. All bedrooms are en suite and air-conditioned with ample cupboard and storage space. There is also a charming detached cottage with its own kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Residents of this delightful property may enjoy the Caribbean sunshine while relaxing on the spacious pool deck or swimming in the private plunge pool.
Sugar Hill is located on fifty acres of gently sloping land and enjoys wonderful views of both the Sugar Hill community and the tranquil Caribbean Sea. The development is private and benefits from 24-hour security.
- Sun Deck
- Plunge Pool
- Tennis Court
- Gated Resort
- Guest Cottage
- Modern Kitchen
- Bright Interior
- Tropical Gardens
- 24 Hour Security
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Breezy location, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Established gardens, Family location, Furnished, Gym, Plunge Pool, Private location, Restaurant on site, Security Safe, Spa, Tennis Court
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.