- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 9600 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 3566 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Jacuzzi - outdoor
Sunny Banks is a prime beach front property with 4 separate regularly rented apartments, a 2 tiered sun terrace and a balcony where stunning views of the Caribbean ocean and the beach can be viewed. This home has a great potential, when renovated to become a luxury beach front villa with grounds featuring an array of fruits.
Sunny Bank is located on approx. 9,600 sq ft of prime beach front land on the popular West Coast of Barbados - close to a good selection of amenities, including exclusive restaurants. Sunny Bank is a wonderful 2 bedroom beachfront property with 2 reception areas, spa and a balcony, which provides stunning views of the Caribbean ocean and the beach.
The property includes 4 separate apartments, which are regularly rented, as well as a two tiered sun terrace from which you can enjoy the view and watch the catamarans pass by.
The property has good potential in terms of upgrading the existing structures, or re-building the main house to provide a luxury beach front house or small apartment block.
The grounds include; a cottage, garden and an interesting, varied selection of fruit trees including; two Mango Trees, a Sugar Apple, Mediterranean Fig, Banana, Lime, Pomegranate and a Grape Vine.
- Jacuzzi spa
- Sun terrace
- Various fruit trees
- Direct beach access
- Small cottage garden
- Prime beach front property
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, Beach front, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Sea Views, Terrace
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.