- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 32141 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 8000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
Located within the prestigious Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, this luxury 4 bedroom villa is one of only a few custom built homes available within the Estate and has a level of upgrades and finishes which sets it firmly in the super luxury category of real estate on the West Coast of Barbados.
Located within the prestigious Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, this luxury 4 bedroom villa is one of only a few custom built homes available within the Estate and has a level of upgrades and finishes which sets it firmly in the super luxury category of real estate on the West Coast of Barbados. The grand and imposing nature of this stunning villa reflects the elegance and charm of a bygone era.
Enter through a double-gated driveway with porte cochere into a spacious main living room with high tray ceilings and French doors leading to a covered terrace that runs the entire length of the property. From the living room, on one side you have the Master Bedroom suite which includes a private study or media room along with en-suite bathroom, a walk in dressing room and a private terrace. On the other side are two quest suites; one with a private terrace. On either side of the covered terrace are symmetrical steps which take you down to the formal dining room where one of the house's most stunning features is a vaulted dining gallery with central stone dining table and built in bar. The pool terrace extends from this room with large oval shaped swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The covered terrace and pool terrace offer stunning views of the garden, lake, golf course, and Caribbean Sea beyond. One of the house's most stunning features is a vaulted dining gallery with central stone dining table, which opens to the pool area, a beautiful setting for unforgettable dinner parties with close friends and family. There is also another guest suite with a kitchenette, laundry and staff areas.
- Built-In bar
- Media room
- High ceilings
- Stunning views
- Stunning interior
- Large pool terrace
- Private pool & jacuzzi
- Prestigious gated community
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Bar, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Countryside views, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Gym, High ceilings, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Luxury Finishes, Patio, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Study
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.