- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 15000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
When completed Villa Bon will consist of 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms villa with a covered space of 7,450 sq. ft. with an expansive master commanding central position.
When completed Villa Bon will consist of 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms on a covered space of 7,450 sq. ft. It will feature an expansive master bedroom with a commanding central position. The property will also consist of an open plan living with bar/entertainment area, an open plan kitchen with generous back of house storage and laundry facilities and you will enjoy the oceanfront dining experience on the spacious patio which is ideal for entertaining or simply relaxing and enjoying beautiful sunsets.
Off plan purchase price, US $7,750,000
Stage payments as follows:
Lot sale - US $3,500,000
Construction agreement - US $4,250,000
10% on exchange
Garage: 335 Sq. ft.
Secure underground storage room: 1,050 Sq. ft.
- Staff area
- Media room
- Mature palm landscaping
- Holetown (West Coast) nearby
- Near Bridgetown Ceiling Fans
- Air conditioning - throughout
- 40' wide private swimming pool
- Upper level media/kids lounge area
Amenities:Air conditioning, Bar, Beach Access, Beach front, Breezy location, Close to beach, Covered terrace, Family location, Media Room, Office, Pantry, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Swimming pool - Infinity edge, Water front
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.