- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: No
Parnassus is a beautifully built coral stone home located on a large lot of over two acres in Sandy Lane Estate facing the Old Nine Golf Course.
Parnassus is a beautifully built coral stone home located on a large lot of over two acres in Sandy Lane Estate facing the Old Nine Golf Course. Parnassus has four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a den which could be converted to a fifth bedroom. The house is built around a garden courtyard which provides a very natural, open feeling. The main living room opens out to a sizable patio which overlooks the beautiful gardens with plantings and mature trees providing ample shade. The house also has a staff bedroom and bath and an attached garage with workshop/studio area. Parnassus also features a two bedroom, two bathroom cottage on the property, also constructed of native coral stone. The property includes a cabana at the Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach Facility, with its magnificent beach adjacent to Sandy Lane Hotel.
- Large property
- Coral stone built
- Near to amenites
- Development opportunity
- On over two acres of land
- Exclusive access to the Sandy Lane Owners Club
Amenities:Beach Access, Beach cabana on Sandy Lane Beach, Breezy location, Close to beach, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Guest cottage, Private location, Restaurants close by, Study
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.