- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 40800 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
Morgan's Cove is situated on the West Coast of Barbados and is an elevated beachfront site boasting a sandy beach with fantastic swimming and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea.
Morgan's Cove is situated on the West Coast of Barbados and is an elevated beachfront site boasting a sandy beach with fantastic swimming and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. Morgan's Cove is a rare development opportunity consisting of approximately an acre of vacant land. Planning permission exists for the construction of either a single or multiple townhouse(s), villa(s) or apartments. The land was previously the site of seven townhouses.
- Near Bridgetown
- Near West Coast amenities
- Near Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland and Apes Hill golf courses
Amenities:Beach Access, Breezy location, Close to beach, Family location, Restaurants close by, Walking distance to beach, Water front
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.