- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1640 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Located within the prestigious Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort on the West Coast of Barbados, this elegantly furnished 2-bed, 2-bath split-level villa enjoys stunning views across the resort. From the gated courtyard you enter onto the main level where there is the dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
Located within the prestigious Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort on the West Coast of Barbados, this elegantly furnished 2-bed, 2-bath split-level villa enjoys stunning views across the resort. From the gated courtyard you enter onto the main level where there is the dining area and fully equipped kitchen. A short stairway leads to the living area below with its opulent 18' ceiling height and French doors that open onto an expansive patio with wonderful fairway views. The guest bedroom suite with walk-in closet and sitting area is also positioned on this level.
The master suite is situated on the top floor and opens onto a private patio overlooking the golf course. Cassia 9 has been completely refurbished and re-furnished throughout. Owners at Cassia Heights can have access to all the amenities at Royal Westmoreland including The Sanctuary with its beautiful free-form swimming pool, bar/restaurant, gym and salon, the Clubhouse, Tennis Courts and Rum Shak, and of course Golf. There is also beach access with private members' lounge at Mullins Beach.
- Ceiling Fans
- Gym - (shared)
- Beach (nearby)
- Golf Course (nearby)
- Tennis Court (nearby)
- Holetown (West Coast) nearby
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Furnished, Golf available, Gym, Private location, Restaurant on site, Salon, Tennis Court
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.