- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Forest Hills 29 is a three-bedroom semi-detached villa with private pool located in the prestigious Royal Westmoreland Resort. Recently renovated, it has been stylishly finished and is move-in ready.
Forest Hills, an intimate community within the Royal Westmoreland Resort, features beautiful three bedroom homes with views of the world-renowned golf course and Caribbean Sea beyond. Forest Hills 29 has recently undergone a complete renovation and upgrade; it has been finished to a high degree and beautifully furnished.
Move-in ready, the property features a stunning Scavolini kitchen with onyx countertops, Subzero refrigerator and Silhouette wine coolers. The home also features a Miele washer & dryer set.
The living room has vaulted ceilings with recessed LED lighting and a Panasonic 65” TV with theatre surround system. It opens onto an extended terrace with ample outdoor living space designed for both entertaining, relaxing and al fresco dining. The inviting private swimming pool, a unique feature in Forest Hills, has a sun pad with chaise loungers and overlooks the golf course.
Two bedrooms are located in the main villa and feature sitting rooms and terraces; the third bedroom is located in a separate guest cottage. All three bedrooms are luxuriously finished, featuring cedar lined closets and en suite bathrooms with glass walk-in showers, double vanities and beautiful tiling throughout. The main villa also features a powder room for guests. The grounds have been newly landscaped and feature a covered carport for vehicle and golf cart.
The Royal Westmoreland Resort, located on the West Coast of the island, offers an impressive range of facilities including the golf course, clubhouse, tennis courts, gym, swimming pool and beach club.
- LED lighting
- New furniture
- Covered car port
- Cedar lined closets
- Miele Washer & Dryer
- Separate guest house
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Completely renovated and upgraded
- Unique extended terrace with ocean views
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Breezy location, Communal facilities, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, Golf available, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.