- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1850 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
A spacious and elegantly furnished 3 bed townhouse located within a small gated community, of only 4 townhouses, in the quiet upscale neighbourhood of Dairy Meadows. No.4 is located at the south end of the development and opens directly from the well landscaped garden and lawn. On the ground floor you will find an enclosed and well equipped kitchen, separate laundry room/storage, a powder room and the open plan dining and sitting room which opens through 2 french doors to a spacious covered verandah that is enclosed with decorative wrought iron.
A spacious and elegantly furnished 3 bed townhouse located within a small gated community, of only 4 townhouse, in the quiet upscale neighbourhood of Dairy Meadows. No 4 is located at the south end of the development and opens directly from the well landscaped garden and lawn. On the ground floor you will find an enclosed and well equipped kitchen, separate laundry room/storage, a powder room and the open plan dining and sitting room which opens through 2 french doors to a spacious covered verandah that is enclosed with decorative wrought iron. There is direct access from the covered verandah to the lawn. Upstairs you will find a master suite with spacious walk in closet and ensuite shower room. Two guest bedrooms, both with extensive closets and one with a sofa bed. These two bedrooms share a second shower room. The perimeter of the complex is completely fenced; electronic gates secure the entrance. Residents of Fairway Villas have access to a shared swimming pool and there is a designated parking space for each unit as well as a few guest car spaces. Common fees are approximately US$250/month.
- Watersports (nearby)
- Watersports (nearby)
- Golf Course (nearby)
- Tennis Court (nearby)
- Ceiling fans - bedrooms
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Holetown (West Coast) nearby
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, Assigned parking, Breezy location, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Electric gates, Family location, Gated, Gated entrance, Master bedroom en suite, Private location, Restaurants close by, Self contained apartment, Turn key
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.