- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 12500 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 3400 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Rock Ridge Villa is a two storey detached home perfectly positioned within approximately 12,500 square feet of tropical gardens. This architecturally designed villa truly encapsulates all that Caribbean living is about with the entire house centering around the gorgeous free form swimming pool and extensive covered terrace perfect for entertaining, al fresco dining or simply reading a book soaking up the tropical breezes.
Rock Ridge no.14 is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood within a 10 minute walk to the renown Gibbs Beach in St Peter. Gibbs No 14 is a spacious detached villa which opens to a beautiful free form swimming pool and tiled terrace in turn surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Designed by the well known architect Mark Hiorns, this two storey home offers 3 double bedrooms, two on the ground floor with the master suite occupying the entire first floor. An open plan kitchen leads to the covered dining terrace and lounge, both located poolside. Attractive cedar wood finishes complement this home. There is a one-car garage.
- Staff quarters
- Private location
- Low running costs
- Easy lock up and leave
- Excellent rental potential
- Unique architectural design
- Walking distance to beach to Gibbs beach
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Beach Access, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.