- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 5900 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
A spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom penthouse with 5,900 sq. ft. of luxurious living space, La Mirage is an exceptional property offering elegant island living few can match. The villa's extended terrace with private plunge pool and gazebo offers ample outdoor living space to enjoy al fresco dining or relax with cocktail in hand during an exquisite Caribbean sunset.
A spacious 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom penthouse with 5,900 sq. ft. of luxurious living space, La Mirage is an exceptional property offering elegant island living few can match. The villa's extended terrace with private plunge pool and gazebo offers ample outdoor living space to enjoy al fresco dining or relax with cocktail in hand during an exquisite Caribbean sunset.
Featuring superior finishes and furnishings, La Mirage is notably one of the more luxurious holiday rentals in Barbados. The cooling trade winds and top floor seclusion make it an idyllic sanctuary, enhanced by breathtaking views across beautiful Paynes Bay Beach. Expertly maintained gardens and a free-form communal swimming pool further complete the island setting. Accommodation is fully airconditioned, with two master suites offering magnificent sea views from their private terraces. Fully equipped with all the comforts of home, the bedrooms and lounge area feature TVs, VCRs and DVD players for multi-media entertainment. Let complete with all equipment and utilities, La Mirage also includes an owner-trained staff inclusive cook, maid and laundress. 24-hour security and exclusive elevator access provide a reliable sense of security. Located just south of the Sandy Lane Hotel, Old Trees is a stone’s throw from the West Coast’s top amenities, including luxury-brand shopping, world-class dining and the Island’s top golf and polo clubs. With premium concierge services available, La Mirage offers a truly memorable holiday experience for the discerning few.
- Inspiring sea views
- Private plunge pool
- Communal facilities
- TV/VCR/DVD players
- Central air-conditioning
- Fully gated development
- Close to all the amenities
- Free form swimming pool
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Bath Robes, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Furnished, Gated, Gated entrance, Generator, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Jacuzzi - indoor, Library, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Patio, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Sun loungers, Telephone, Terrace, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Water feature, Water front, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.