- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1800 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Laid out on one easy level, this apartment is on the middle floor, with elevator and staircase access. Beyond the tropical elegance of the living room, a wide terrace provides an outdoor sitting and dining area overlooking not only the lagoon, but looking out through the channel to wonderful sunsets.
Laid out on one easy level, this apartment is on the middle floor, with elevator and staircase access. Beyond the tropical elegance of the living room, a wide terrace provides an outdoor sitting and dining area overlooking not only the lagoon, but looking out through the channel to wonderful sunsets. The spacious kitchen looks on to both the terrace and the sparkling lagoon. Two guest bedrooms, each with en suite marbled bathrooms, provide commodious retreats. The sumptuously large master bedroom commands a panoramic vista. The spacious marble master bathrooms is designed for privacy and indulgence, and accommodates a double vanity, and separate bath and shower. The relaxed luxury of Port St. Charles is evident in this residence, where waterfront Caribbean living can be experienced in comfort.
- Logoon views
- Wide Terrace
- Private location
- Elevator access
- Outdoor dining
- Panoramic views from the master bedroom
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Breezy location, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Panoramic views, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Water feature, Water front
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.