- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 6209 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Indulge in 6,209 sq ft of luxuriously comfortable living space, accented by the finest fixtures and finishes, including cool marble floors, vaulted ceilings and grand doorways, as well as a cutting-edge kitchen and lavish bathrooms.
Price Conditions: Unfurnished
At Smugglers Cove, the elegance of times gone by has been reinterpreted for a postmodern world, enhanced by cool tropical breezes and panoramic sea views. Indulge in 6,209 sq ft of luxuriously comfortable living space, accented by the finest fixtures and finishes, including cool marble floors, vaulted ceilings and grand doorways, as well as a cutting-edge kitchen and lavish bathrooms. Leading designer Lynne Pemberton created the stunning classic-modern interiors. Italian loungers line the 60ft wide terrace, which also houses the private Jacuzzi pool. Enjoy impressive views of the Caribbean Sea, where the aquamarine horizon meets the bluest of skies.
Smugglers Cove is located on Paynes Bay - one of Barbados’ best beaches - just a short walk from the world-famous Sandy Lane Hotel. Swim, play and relax on the stunning white sands or in the tropically landscaped gardens. There is a wide range of amenities within a few minutes' drive, including boutique shopping, oceanfront dining and golf at the Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland golf clubs.
Two powder rooms within this penthouse
Private plunge pool is 4 ft deep
Safe in Master bedroom
- Fully staffed
- Communal pool
- 24 hour security
- Direct beach access
- Private plunge pool
- Immaculate design
- Breathtaking views
- Restaurants short walk along beach
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Bath Robes, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Beach front, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Plunge Pool, Private beach access, Restaurant close by, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Stereo, Sun loungers, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Water feature, Wireless broadband connection
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.