- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1600 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Port St Charles, surrounding the turquoise lagoon and stretching along the white sandy beaches, has been completed for the past 6 years and has developed into a premier residential marina community. The fantastic lifestyle at Port St Charles combined with the beautifully designed private homes with your boat just outside your home allows for you to have complete confidence in making a decision to purchase your dream holiday home in Barbados.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens bursting with an array of colours, this delightful, well maintained, top floor apartment comes fully furnished and enjoys a well appointed location on a small, private island within a picturesque marina lagoon. It has a fully serviced berth for a 50 foot boat, which is easily accessed by two pathways.
Comprising a floor area of approx. 1,600 sq. ft. with an upgraded interior specification, unit 339 features two unique bedrooms, two bathrooms ( one en suite), a generously proportioned living room, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, laundry facilities, a spacious full width terrace offering casual dining/ sitting areas.
The large master suite and relaxing living room both lead on to the lagoon-front terrace; the terrace enjoys stunning views across the lagoon.
- Lagoon front
- Lagoon views
- Endless Sunsets
- Spacious living
- Elegantly furninshed
- Home away from home
- Ideal for the perfect vacation
Amenities:Bar, Breezy location, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Gym, Patio, Private location, Restaurant on site, Spa, Tennis Court, Terrace
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.