- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 930 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Port St Charles, surrounding the turquoise lagoon and stretching along the white sandy beaches, has been completed for the past 6 years and has developed into a premier residential marina community. The fantastic lifestyle at Port St Charles combined with the beautifully designed private homes with your boat just outside your home allows for you to have complete confidence in making a decision to purchase your dream holiday home in Barbados.
This apartment is accessed by an elevator as well as steps and has a great west view from its terrace over the Sunset Isle with its swim up bar to the sea and great sunsets. The bedroom and living room are separately air conditioned and there is a double sofa bed in the living room for occasional visitors. The marble bathroom is discretely entered between the well appointed kitchen and the bedroom so that it can be used by either party without disturbance.
- Lagoon front
- Endless Sunsets
- Spacious living
- Air - conditioned unit
- Elegantly furninshed
- Lagoon and sea views
- Home away from home
- Ideal for the perfect vacation
- Capable of sleeping approximately 4 adults
Amenities:ADSL, Air conditioning, Cable TV, Close to beach, Gym, Patio, Private location, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Spa, Swim up bar, Terrace, Wireless broadband connection
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.