- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 15800 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 3085 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
Coconut Grove 6, is an elegant 4 bedroom villa situated in the prestigious award winning golfing resort of Royal Westmoreland.
Coconut Grove 6, is a elegant 4 bedroom villa situated in the prestigious award winning golfing resort of Royal Westmoreland which encompasses 500 acres in a lush and visually vibrant setting. The property offers a large living and dining area upon entering the villa with the kitchen and a separate laundry room just off the dining room. The four en suite bedrooms are located on the four sides of the property; two of them have large French doors granting access to the patio and garden. The outdoor space beautifully compliments the indoor living space with a large covered patio and adjoining swimming pool. Coconut Grove 6 is a single-level villa on 15,800 sq. ft. of land with approximately 3,100 sq. ft. of covered living space. The villa recently received various cosmetic and design upgrades, including a new kitchen, laundry room, new furnishings and updated outdoor space.
The resort exudes a calming sense of peace and privacy, and includes 24 hour security. It offers a complete range of facilities along with Health Spa, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Outdoor leisure pools and much more. Residents of the Royal Westmoreland Resort have access to the resort facilities as well as special golf rates and beach access organised by Royal Westmoreland.
- Cable TV
- Near Beach
- Near Tennis
- Ceiling Fans
- Near Hotetown
- Outdoor dining
- Security System
- Near Golf Course
- Near Watersports
- Near Speightstown
- Air -conditioned bedrooms
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Kids Club, Restaurant on site, Swimming Pool, Wireless broadband connection
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.