- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 23993 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5029 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furniture Pack Available
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
Located on the prestigious West Coast of Barbados, and enjoying a prime ridge front position with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, this luxurious villa comprises approximately 5,000 sq.ft of living space set within just over half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens.
Located on the prestigious West Coast of Barbados, and enjoying a prime ridge front position with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, this luxurious villa comprises approximately 5,000 sq.ft of living space set within just over half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens. Designed to take advantage of the cooling tropical breezes as well as the amazing 180-degree view of the West Coast, Villa Anthena offers accommodation on one level in the main house with a charming self-contained apartment located on a lower level. On entering the home from the courtyard you are greeted by an impressive entrance hall with an open view through the home to the Sea. Positioned on the west side of the villa to benefit from the panoramic views, the main lounge and sitting room, high-end kitchen and master suite open to an expansive covered verandah overlooking the infinity swimming pool and sun terrace. Three additional bedrooms are positioned on the east side and two of these have private patios leading to the garden. Featuring marble tiles throughout, complemented by stone pillars, coral rendering and high tray ceilings, this stunning home is ideally located mid-way between the historic towns of Holetown and Speightstown and is a short drive to beautiful west coast beaches.
- Open plan living area
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Marble tiles, coral and stone pillars
- 180 degrees views of the west coast
- Additional bedrooms have private patios
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Established gardens, Family location, Garden view, Gated, Includes kitchen and laundry appliances, Luxury Finishes, Panoramic views, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Sun terrace
- The Fishpot
- JuJu's Beach bar
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.