- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 26000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
Lot I-9, measuring 26,000 sq ft, is located within the Great Hill neighbourhood in the prestigious Apes Hill Club development. Boasting one of the highest altitudes in Barbados, it affords breathtaking golf course views, as well as 180-degree sea views.
Apes Hill Club, an upscale golf and residential community in Barbados that is setting a new standard of excellence in the Caribbean, has a richly diverse landscape comprising rolling meadows, dense forests and coral stone quarries, creating a dramatic setting for the community’s luxurious homes. The 470-acre parcel, situated at one of the island’s high points, has been divided into eight neighbourhoods, with each neighbourhood named after a 17th-century plantation.
The community’s entrance, road layouts, lot configurations and landscaping are designed to blend with the site’s ecology. Due to the exceptional natural beauty of the former plantation, two-thirds of the club’s acreage will remain as open space.
Situated directly in front of the 300-year-old Apes Hill Plantation Great House, Great Hill is embraced by a lovely stretch of holes on the front nine of the golf course. Each plot within Great Hill has been carefully placed to take full advantage of the picturesque West coast and Caribbean Sea.
- Golf & country club memberships
- One of the finest polo centers in the Caribbean
- Club house including restaurant, bar & lounge & kids club
- 470 acre development set on one of the highest points of the island
- World class polo matches, beautiful clubhouse with bar & other facilities
- State of the art fitness centre - including classes Luxury secluded spa offering the latest treatments
Amenities:Golf course, Golf course view
- Apes Hill Golf course: an 18 hole par 72 championship golf course featuring undulating pastures, coral stone and of course superb golf holes! Internationally recognized as one of the world’s best golf courses and for being environmentally conscious.
- Apes Hill Polo Field: indulge in the excitement of the game at one of the finest Polo fields in the West Indies! Visitors can enjoy Polo games from November through May for US$10 for adults and US$5 for children.
- Apes Hill Clubhouse: where Polo lovers can gather and grab something to eat as well as shop around.