- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 8321 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: No
This charming beachfront property comprises approximately 8,321 sq. ft. of land and features one 3-bedroom villa and a 2-bedroom villa.
This charming beachfront property comprises approximately 8,321 sq. ft. of land and features one 3-bedroom villa and a 2-bedroom villa. Sunset Reach (1,613 sq. ft.) is a 2-bedroom villa with en suite bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen and a living room that opens on to a spacious terrace offering stunning sea views and alfresco dining. Easy Reach (1,840 sq. ft.) features 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms; the master suite, including a private balcony with breathtaking sea views, is positioned on the upper level, while 2 guest suites are on the lower level together with a modern kitchen and a spacious living room that opens out to a covered dining terrace. Positioned just feet from the water's edge, both residences share a large sundeck that has direct access to a beautiful beach.
- Ceiling Fans
- Great location
- Washing Machine
- Amenities close by
- Beach front property
- Nice private location
- Stunning views of Mullins Bay
- Close to Mullins beach bar & restaurant
Amenities:All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach front, Breezy location, Covered terrace, Established gardens, Family location, Luxury Finishes, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.