- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: Plunge Pool
Situated in an upscale neighbourhood, this villa benefits from being at the end of a cul-de-sac. The property has an open plan layout, with high ceilings and natural colours which bring about an airy atmosphere. The front patio opens unto a plunge pool providing a comfortable area for lounging and entertaining.
Located at the end of a quiet and private cul-de-sac in the upscale neighborhood of John's Plain, St. James, is this lovely 3 bedroom villa, with self contained 1 bedroom guest cottage and plunge pool.
The property has an open plan layout and all the rooms have generous proportions. With high ceilings and natural colors the property has a spacious, relaxed and airy atmosphere.
To the West of the property there is a large covered deck area overlooking the gardens and from which a sea view can be enjoyed. The "L" shaped kitchen leads onto the indoor dining area and has a laundry room adjacent. The sitting area leads onto the front patio with enticing plunge pool.
The master bedroom includes a private terrace, as well as an ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a 2nd bathroom. There is also a self contained guest suite on the lower level, which includes a kitchen and spacious living / sitting area. The guest suite opens up onto the lower gardens and terrace at the rear of the property.
- Air conditioning
- Great Sea views
- Established gardens
- Private covered deck
- Enticing plunge pool
- Quiet cul-de-sac area
- Good rental potential
- 1 bedroom guest cottage
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Ceiling fans, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Gated, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Plunge Pool, Private location, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Walking distance to shops
- The Cliff
- Paynes Bay Fish Market
- Holders Polo field
- Holders House: Holders is a traditional Plantation House dating from the 17th century, set on 5 acres of formal and park gardens. The house offers beautiful views over its huge pool and the polo ground to the Caribbean Sea.
- Holders Festival: the Holders Season is established as the premier cultural event in the Caribbean. Acclaimed nationally and internationally, the season is a celebration of opera, music and theatre. The production always plays to capacity houses and its high artistic standard draws audiences from around the world. Visit http://www.holders.net/season/ for more information, feel free to book through our Concierge Guest Specialists.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados, Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November-May.
- Saturday Farmers Market: set on the grounds of the historic Holders House, located on Holders Hill, St James, and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. The market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys.
- Roti Den: offering one of the most authentic rotis on island is Roti Den. The eatery hand makes the roti skins which can be stuffed with a selection of yummy fillings, such as pumpkin, shrimp, chicken, fish, channa and more all with spicy homemade curry. For the adventurous, add some pepper to this filling meal, which adds lots of flavour and has a great kick to it.